Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University established by foundation of the Ottoman Empire with Sultan II. Bayezid-i Veli. Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim is one of the top private Turkish universities in Turkey, which includes many of international students. Also, it has a great location in the European side of Istanbul, specifically in Küçükçekmece district near the Sea of Marmara.
Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim Faculties
Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University includes around 7 faculties; the top of them are Faculty of Engineering, Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Administrative Sciences and the Faculty of Health Sciences.
Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University aims to become one of the top five Universities in Turkey and one of the leading international research Universities with the aim of encouraging students to carry out research by using newest technologies to reach the highest levels of academic and professional careers.
It has a mission to graduate students who has a great sense of serving others and willing to contribute to the society’s development.
Why Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University?
• High quality of academic and practical education
• The English Language is the official language of Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University
• It has a huge library that includes many of books, publications and researches.
• It includes 33 student clubs that organize many of events & activities (cultural, social, sports)
• It is a member of the Erasmus program, which allows the students to have a several training & studying opportunities at one of other European Universities that is an Erasmus program member.
• It includes over 10 research centers that concentrate on different fields and they are well-equipped with the latest technologies, like Food and Agricultural Research Center, Local and Regional Policy Research and Application Center.
• It also includes laboratories like Chemistry Laboratory, Food R&D Laboratory and Microbiology Laboratory.